A DVD is an abbreviation for Digital Video Disk, It is a special type of compact disc designed to hold a minimum of 4.7 gigabytes and a maximum of 17 gigabytes, far more than what a standard CD-Rom can hold. DVDs are often used to store full-length movies and other multimedia content that requires large amounts of storage space. They are also used as a backup medium. Newer computers are usually equipped with DVD drives, which can not only read, but can also record Digital Video Disk media.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!