DPI is an abbreviation for Dots Per Inch. It is a measure of resolution for a scanner, printer, or monitor. DPI equates to the number of dots making up a one-inch line. In summary, the more dots there are per inch—the higher and better the resolution. For example, if a printer is deemed to produce 600 dpi, then each one-square inch of paper consists of 360,000 dots, which is determined by multiplying (600 x 600).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!