Downstream speed refers to the transfer of information from a Web Site or internet server to your computer, such as when you are reading a Web page or receiving e-mail and Upstream speed refers to the transfer of information from your computer to a Web site or server, such as when sending an e-mail or file.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!