Direct Cable Connection is a link between the I/O ports of two computers created with a single cable rather than a modem or other interfacing devices. It is typically used to transfer files between two computers. In most cases, a direct cable connection is made with a null modem cable. If the parallel ports are used, Windows supports Standard or basic 4-bit cable, which is commonly known as a LapLink cable.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!