A DIP Switch is a series of small switches on hardware devices like hard drives used to define the configuration of that piece of hardware. For example, on computers with two hard drives, the dual inline package switches are used to define which hard drive is the master and which is the slave.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!