A Dial-Up Connection is the connection to your network if you are using a device that uses the telephone network. This includes modems with a standard phone line, ISDN cards with high-speed ISDN lines. If you are a typical user, you may want to connect to the Internet and also to your corporate network. You can create a Dial-Up Connection to log into your Internet Service Provider (ISP) where your ISP will provide you with certain information, such as the gateway address and your computer's IP address so that you can connect to the Internet. Because dial-up access uses normal telephone lines, the quality of the connection is not always good and data rates are limited to the speed of your modem.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!