DHCP is an abbreviation for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol. This protocol provides a mechanism for allocating IP addresses dynamically so that addresses can be reused. DHCP uses a client/server model where the DHCP server maintains centralized management of IP addresses that are used on the network. DHCP supporting clients can then request and obtain lease of an IP address from a DHCP server as part of their network boot process. Due to its automation, DHCP is the most commonly used networking protocol.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!