Device Manager is an administrative tool, which is included with the Windows Operating System that lets you manage the devices on your computer. Using Device Manager, you can view and change device properties, update device drivers, configure device settings, and even uninstall devices. To access Device Manager, right click on the My Computer icon, choose properties, then click on the Device Manager tab.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!