A Designated Market Area (DMA) refers to Media markets in which people can receive the same or similar television and radio station offerings, as well as offerings of other media types, such as newspapers. Designated Market Areas are defined by Nielsen Media Research (television) and Arbitron (radio), and are used to identify specific media markets for those interested in buying and selling television, radio, advertising and programming. Radio markets are generally a bit smaller than their television counterparts.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!