A Crash is the sudden and unplanned discontinuation of a computer program (often the operating system). Crashes may be caused by oversights in software design (aka "bugs"), miscommunication between two or more programs, or user error. In computer slang, a Windows operating system crash is often referred to as the blue "screen of death" where the computer completely freezes and displays a blue error screen.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!