CPM is an abbreviation for Cost Per 1,000 impressions. Advertisers running CPM Ads set their desired price per 1,000 ads served and pay each time their ad appears. For publishers, this means you'll earn revenue each time a CPM Ad is served to your page. CPM Ads compete against pay-per-click (or CPC, cost per click) ads in our ad auction, and Google will display whichever ad is expected to earn more revenue for you.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!