In the Google AdSense program, Cost-Per-Click (CPC) is the amount an advertiser pays each time a user clicks on their ad. You'll receive a portion of the amount paid for Cost-Per-Click activity on your web site. Although Google doesn't disclose the exact revenue share. Their goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could with other advertising networks. Google AdWords has a CPC pricing system.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!