In the Google AdSense program, Cost-Per-Action (CPA) is the amount an advertiser pays when a user completes a certain action. For example, an airline might pay a certain CPA every time a user clicks on their ad and then buys a plane ticket. In the Google AdWords program, it is the current amount that you're willing to pay for a specific action to be completed on your site. This cost varies depending on product and on type of action. You set your own fixed CPA for each action during a pay-per-action ad campaign.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!