Convergence describes a computer monitor's ability to produce images that lack halos (a light line around object edges) across all parts of the screen. The three separate electron guns in a color monitor must be perfectly aligned in order to generate crisp white lines without colored halos at the edges. Poor convergence, often called misconvergence, creates the effect of a poor 3D picture near the corners and edges of the screen, where the electron beams must bend the most to hit their intended paths.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!