In the Google AdSense and AdWords programs, a Content Provider is any business that provides media for online distribution. Content providers generally create content or purchase content for reuse. They authorize who may access, distribute, or share the content they provide. For example, television network Best Sports, Inc. may create streaming video episodes of their network television shows and authorize SportsTelevision.com, a content publisher, to stream those videos on their SportsTelevision.com website.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!