A Computer is essentially a programmable electronic machine that performs high speed logical operations or a device that assembles, stores, gathers, or otherwise processes information. Their ability to store and execute programs makes computers extremely versatile and distinguishes them from calculators. A general purpose computer will contain: Memory, which allows a computer to store temporarily data and programs. A mass storage device, such as a hard disk, so a computer can permanently retain its information. An input device, such as a keyboard and mouse, where data and instructions can enter a computer. An output device, such as a display screen, so you can observe what the computer has accomplished. A central processing unit (CPU), which is the main component that actually executes instructions and code.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!