The Clock Speed is the frequency which determines how fast devices that are connected to the system bus operate. The speed is measured in millions of cycles per second (MHz or megahertz) and current computer processors are measured in billions of cycles per second (GHz or gigahertz). Clock Speed is generated by a quartz crystal located on the motherboard which acts as a kind of metronome. Devices that are synchronized with the clock may run faster or slower, but their speed is determined by a multiplying or dividing factor according to the clock speed.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!