In the Google AdSense and Google AdWords programs, the Clickthrough Rate (CTR) refers to the number of clicks an ad receives divided by the number of times the ad, ad unit, or page is shown, depending on the type of impressions you are viewing. For AdWords advertisers, your ad and keyword each have their own CTRs, unique to your own campaign performance. Clickthrough Rate is also used to determine your keyword's Quality Score. A Higher CTR and Quality Score can lead to lower costs and higher ad position.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!