In the Google AdSense program, regarding your publisher reports, a Click corresponds to a user's click on any ad on a publisher's page. The Click column may also include clicks that are deemed to be invalid, and for which no earnings are generated. Clicks on Public Service Announcements (PSAs) are not included in publisher reports. For Google AdWords, a Click (sometimes called a clickthrough) occurs when a user sees your ad and then clicks on the title of your ad, leading them to your web site. In Google Analytics reports, a Click refers to a single instance of a user following a hyperlink from one page in a web site to another.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!