A CD-Rom Drive is a computer's drive used to access the data stored on a CD. When a computer's drive is installed on the inside, it is called an Internal CD-Rom whereas a separate device connected on the outside is called an External CD-Rom Drive. With the external version, the CD-Rom is designed with an independent power supply and the drive itself connects to the computer via a cable.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!