Cardbus is a specification that allows PCMCIA cards to transfer data. CardBus is effectively a 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI bus in the PC Card form factor. In addition to supporting a wider bus (32 bits instead of 16 bits), CardBus includes bus mastering, which allows a controller on the bus to talk to other devices or memory without going through the CPU. Many chipsets are available for CardBus, such as those supporting Wi-Fi.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!