A Cable Modem is a client device for providing data over a cable TV network. It is also a device that enables a broadband connection to the Internet by using the cable television infrastructure. Access speeds do vary depending on the area of service, with a maximum throughput of 10 megabits per second (Mbps). Under a stricter definition, a Cable Modem is not actually a modem but a network bridge. ISPs may sometimes sell or rent hardware combining a bridge with network hub or router as a Cable Modem.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!