A Buffer is region of RAM reserved for use with data that is temporarily held while waiting to be transferred between two locations. These locations can be between an application's data area and an Input/Output (I/O) device for the purpose of speeding up an operation, such as printing or disk access. Data from a Buffer is available more quickly than data from where the buffer initially received it.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!