Broadband is a facility for transmission that offers enough bandwidth sufficient for carrying video, data, or multiple voice channels at the same time. This media supports many channels, each using many frequencies. Then, by dividing the total capacity of the medium into independent channels, multiple signals can be carried. Originally, Broadband was used as a means of describing a channel that consisted of more bandwidth that the standard, grade channel of 48 kilohertz. Today, however, Broadband connections are typically 256 kilobytes per second (Kbps) or faster and includes DSL and Cable Modem Service.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!