Baud refers to the rate at which signals are sent between electronic devices, such as computers. Bauds were once used to measure modem speeds until the early 1990s because the baud rate back then generally equaled the rate of transmission measured in bps (bits per second). However, at higher speeds, this is not the case, and modem speeds now are generally quoted in Kbps.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!