The term Backup means to copy files to another medium such as a flash drive, a disk drive or tape drive as a precaution in case the first medium fails. You should always back up your files regularly as even the most reliable computer can break down eventually. You can back up files using operating system commands or you can buy a backup software utility program. The Backup program will usually compress the data so that backup itself requires less space.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!