ANSI is an abbreviation for American National Standards Institute. ANSI's primary goal is to enhance the global competitiveness of U.S. businesses and to improve the American quality of life by promoting and facilitating voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems. Voluntary standards are driven by marketplace needs rather than regulated by the government. Conformity assessment systems test the compliance of a product or service to a standard. ANSI does not itself develop standards or conduct tests, rather it facilitates this work by accrediting qualified groups with appropriate expertise.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!