Alpha Channel, in computer graphics, is a channel for controlling color information where each pixel has three channels of color information—Red, Green, and Blue, in various bit depths. In 24-bit display graphics adapters, there are 8 bits per color per pixel, but when the card has a 32-bit bus, the additional 8 bits are used as an Alpha Channel to control the color information of the other 24 bits of color.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!