AGP is an acronym for Accelerated Graphics Port. It is a relatively new interface specification developed by Intel. With an Accelerated Graphics Port, 3D graphics display on PC computers quickly and efficiently. AGP works on PCI but its design uses a dedicated point-to-point channel instead of a PCI bus. The result is that the graphics controllers have the ability to access main memory directly, rendering more realistic textures and quicker frame rates. AGP can handle at least twice the throughput of a standard PCI bus.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!