AdWords is Google's advertising program based on cost-per-click pricing that enables advertisers to reach the people who are interested in their products or services. Advertisers use automated tools, provided by Google, to create ads, place bids to serve their ads, select the types of sites where they'd like their ads to appear, and set daily spending budgets. Google AdWords features an automated, low-cost online sign up process that enables AdWords advertisers to implement campaigns that can go live in 15 minutes or less.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!