In Google AdSense, Ad Positioning on a page is determined by a combination of its maximum cost-per-click (price) and clickthrough rate (performance). In Google AdWords, a keyword-targeted ad's position is based on its ad rank, which is determined by your keyword or ad group's cost-per-click (CPC) bid times and the matched keyword's Quality Score. To be promoted to a top position above Google search results, your ad must exceed certain quality thresholds. This ensures that only the highest quality ads appear in top spots.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!