In the Google AdWords program, Ad Play refers to the time slot during which your ad will air. Note: Google makes every effort to play your ad in the time slot for which it is scheduled. However, there are times when Google is unable to play the ad. You can see which ads don't play by accessing your Played Spots report. Google is not able to include the specific reason as to why your ad didn't play in the report, but some of the more common reasons are: Station Intervention, Network Difficulties and Configuration Issues.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!