In the Google AdWords program, Ad Delivery refers to how quickly your ads are shown within a specific AdWords campaign each day. When you select a budget for your Google AdWords campaign, you can choose standard or accelerated delivery for your ads. This choice will affect how quickly your ads are shown each day, but in each case your selected budget will apply. Standard Delivery: Google will spread your ad impressions across the day to make sure you don't accrue all of your clicks early on. If your budget is set below the system-recommended budget, your ads may not receive all possible impressions. Accelerated Delivery: Google will display your ads as often as possible until your budget is reached. If your budget is set below the system-recommended budget, your ads may not receive all possible impressions.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!