ActiveX is a set of technologies that allows software components to interact with one another in a networked environment, regardless of the language in which the components were created such as COM (Component Object Model) and OLE (Object Linking and Embedding). ActiveX defines how applications share information. While ActiveX gives much more freedom as to how certain applications are viewed, it has inherent security risks. Therefore, computer security experts discourage its use over the Internet.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!