An Active Channel is what Microsoft calls a web site that has been enabled for push delivery to Internet Explorer 4.0 and above browsers. To create a channel, developers write and upload a CDF (channel definition format) file to their Web site where new content is delivered to users automatically when the site is updated. Developers and subscribers can control the update frequency; which channels, subchannels, and items (sections) are subscribed to; and other channel characteristics. Most Active Channels use dynamic HTML (DHTML) and other effects to spice up content and make it more interactive.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!