In the Google AdWords program, Account Performance reflects an advertiser's campaign success within the program relative to the AdWords program's quality philosophy. An ideal account is generally perceived to perform well if it has the following characteristics: The overall account contains very few keywords that are inactive for search, The active keywords within the account are reasonably priced relative to their budget. This means the advertiser is not paying excessive average costs-per-click for poorly performing keywords. Instead, the advertiser has created well-targeted, relevant ads with high Quality Scores and lower minimum cost-per-click (CPC) bids, and the account shows a strong profit or return on investment.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!